Transportation Charter Services (TCS), a leading ground transportation service company based in Southern California, sought an Internet marketing solutions to improve their web visibility, traffic, and increase online lead generation activity.
- 106% increase in site visitors from all Channels between Fall/Winter 2014/15 to Fall/Winter 2015/16
- 126% increase in site visitors from Organic search engine traffic between Fall/Winter 2014/15 to Fall/Winter 2015/16
- 148% increase in site visitors from “non-branded”, Organic search terms from Fall/Winter 2014/15 to Fall/Winter 2015/16
- 82% increase in quote request conversion rate, from 3.5% to 6.4% of visitors.
- 391% increase in website leads generated, year over year, from 125 to 489.
- Dramatic increase in lead activity required expansion of inside sales team.
- 10.78x Return On Investment from HDP activity.
Optimize TCS’s website to improve traffic from search engines and increase lead generation by through the following initiatives:
- Develop and implement a search engine friendly website architecture that facilitates search engine understanding of TCS’s industry standing and promote high organic search engine positioning for all website pages
- Website design and development to improve user experience, navigation, and conversions.
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Conversion Optimization to reach the greatest possible number of qualified customers and offer simple, relevant, effective landing pages.
- Develop an efficient lead generation and sales handling process that increases website conversion rates does not degrade user experience.
- Google Adwords campaign development and management: Develop, test, and fine-tune hyper-targeted Google AdWords PPC campaigns to reinforce TCS’s competitive strengths and draw traffic from competitors
- Content creation for new and existing landing pages based on market opportunity analysis.
- Sales process consultation to assist TCS in efficient lead handling and sale closing.