Sweet Bottoms Baby, a mother-owned and operated boutique in Raleigh, North Carolina, was looking for an internet marketing agency to generate increased visibility and search engine traffic to their online store to increase sales.
- 55.26% increase in organic traffic over the same period the year before
- e-Commerce conversion rate outperforms industry standards by over 50%.
- Within 6 months of the engagement, achieved a daily sales record nearly 4 times higher than the average daily sale.
- 4.4x Return On Investment (ROI) from Retargeting display campaigns
HDP optimized the website and improved organic rankings and traffic by performing the following:
- Modifications to Category, Brand, and Product page titles and meta descriptions to speak directly to SBB’s target customer and communicate the company’s unique selling proposition.
- Development of on-page content consistent with targeted products and brands.
- Consultation with on-site blog authors to harness industry trends and seasonal traffic.
- Implementation of Retargeting campaigns on a variety of targeted display networks to encourage website visitors to come back and purchase.
- Development, testing, and refinement of hyper-targeted Google AdWords PPC campaigns to draw traffic from competitors and expand brand awareness.
- Continuous Return on Investment (ROI) analyses for all tactics used in campaign to align resources with highest profit strategies.
- Strategic link building with complementary businesses and websites.
ABOUT SWEET BOTTOMS BABY:
Since 2010, Sweet Bottoms Baby Boutique has offered a growing selection of natural baby products including cloth diapers, diapering accessories, baby carriers, unique gifts, and more. They provide a wide selection of top brand names in cloth diapers including Bumgenius, Fuzzibunz and Kawaii Diapers.