Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway Co., based in Boston, is an established service line and charter bus rental provider.
Plymouth & Brockton was seeking Digital Marketing Solutions to increase their visibility, traffic, and online lead generation activity, as well as content creation & local SEO to target the high-value direct to consumer charter bus rental market.
- 54.25% increase in E-commerce conversion rate
- 57.61% increase in ticket purchases
- 55.06% increase in revenue from ticket purchases on site
- 17.68% increase in charter quote requests
- 336% increase in clicks from “non-branded”, organic search terms
Optimize P&B’s website to improve traffic from search engines and increase lead generation through the following initiatives:
- Website architecture development to facilitate search engine understanding of P&B’s industry leading states and promote high organic search engine positioning for web pages
- Website design and development to improve user experience, navigation, and conversions
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Conversion Optimization to reach the greatest possible number of qualified customers and offer effective landing pages
- Efficient lead generation and sales process consultation designed to increase website conversion rates while enhancing user experience
- Google AdWords campaign development and management: develop, test, and fine-tune hyper-targeted Google AdWords PPC campaigns to reinforce P&B’s competitive strengths and draw traffic from competitors
- Content creation for new and existing landing pages based on market opportunity analysis